Sunday 23 November 2014

What I'm Listening To

I have the habit of tending to listen to certain songs for ever and ever on repeat, and at the moment here's the songs which tend to get played most often.


(Frozen - Libérée, Délivrée (Let it Go - French ))

I missed the whole obsession with this song because I didn't see the film (I'm not a big Disney fan) and I am very good at ignoring certain trends. But I really like listening to versions of songs in different languages and Disney songs are good for this because of all the different dubs. I don't know, I really like the lyrics of the French version.


(Nolwenn Leroy - Juste Pour Me Souvenir)

I love Nolwenn Leroy, and this song is one of my favourites. I also love the video - I'm getting serious costume envy from it. Also, it includes model boats, crochet, and the sea; three of my favourite things!


(Dum Dum Girls - There is a Light That Never Goes Out)

I quite like the Smiths. I also like this cover, even more than the original if I'm being honest. The pop-punk sound actually goes very well with this, and I think it gives it a certain something. It's certainly an interesting cover.


(The Gothic Archies - The World is a Very Scary Place)

If you know of the Gothic Archies at all, it's probably as the opening songs to the A Series of Unfortunate Events audiobooks. I loved these songs and was delighted to find full versions of them on YouTube. I really enjoy the lyrics to this one!

And that's about it for songs I'm listening to on repeat. Eventually I'll get sick of them and move onto something else, it's the way of the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment