Wednesday 1 April 2015

Right, Then.

In the last week I have:

  • begun tutoring my younger brother in Latin, because there's no way he'll learn it all in time to pass his exam if he keeps on just teaching himself.
  • had an appointment at the optician's, where I found out that my sore eyes are caused by meibomian gland dysfunction. Hurray!
  • missed out on meeting up with my friends because of said optician's appointment.
  • played my mandolin for the first time in MONTHS and now have a blister on my thumb because I didn't use a plectrum.
  • rewatched a significant part of the first two seasons of The Shield because I have a problem.
  • bought wool for knitting a scarf, the pattern of which is hideously complicated and will probably be the death of me.
  • spent today with my best friend and talked absolute rubbish for most of it, but I always have a good time with her.
  • bought a fountain pen!

I'm off to Bristol tomorrow for a few days; my whole family is staying at the house of my mum's friend who is out of town. I think we all (especially my dad, who's been working on the same manuscript for work since before Christmas, and my brother, who has major exams this summer) need the break, and I love Bristol. I'll be taking my camera, and will try to get some photos!

(Not that it matters, because no one actually reads this blog lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment